Harmony with nature,
Space design in harmony with nature taking us to the futureWhat kind of place most allows humans to live as human beings... A space where people can enjoy the convenience of the city while simultaneously living healthy lives. Light, air, plants and water in the natural world. Creating a space in the city where you can feel such things in a physical way Space design that responds to our desire to get back-to-nature while remaining convenient This is our basic philosophy, which we hope to pass on to the future.
Construction and development of villas and resorts in Niseko, one of the world's leading ski resorts
Niseko, Hokkaido, is known for being one of the best resorts in the world. We are currently involved in villa construction and resort development in Niseko.
Resort development means building a community from scratch
Like painting on a pure white campus, resort development is a business to be engaged in from the beginning This is where the creativity of architecture is born. The possibilities and diversity of design, born out of planning from scratch
By determining a design code, we can protect both allow privacy between buildings and improve the natural airflow, creating a sense of unity in the building.
Building the community from the beginning, taking into account the land form and natural environment. This is a comprehensive spatial design that incorporates these elements into the design.
- YurakunoyuSite: Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has four stories, including one basement floor Area: 3,806 square meters
- HOTEL KOYOSite: Hashima, Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has ten stories Area: 12,750 square meters
- Hyatt Regency FukuokaSite: Fukuoka prefecture Structure: Steel framed Reinforced Concrete structure that has thirteen stories, including one basement floor Area: 4,503 square meters
- Atrium House建設地 熊本県 構 造 木造
- Store Interior Work所在地 東京都銀座 面 積 748㎡
- Takasu Resort HouseSite: Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction (partly wooden structure) Area: 403 square meters
- Apartment in Machida IchibankanSite: Kanagawa prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has eight stories, including one basement floor Area: 4,073 square meters
- Traditional Japanese Restaurant design所在地 面 積