Harmony with nature,
Space design in harmony with nature for the future
What is the best place for humans to live as human beings...
A space where people can enjoy the convenience of the city while living in good health at the same time.
Light, air, plants and water in the natural world.
Creating a space in the city where you can feel them with your body
Space design that responds to the desire of back-to-nature while still being convenient
This is our basic philosophy, which we hope to pass on to the future.
Construction and development of villas and resorts in Niseko, one of the world's leading ski resorts
Niseko, Hokkaido, is known as one of the best resorts in the world.
We are currently involved in villa construction and resort development in Niseko.
Resort development means building a community from scratch
Like painting on a pure white campus, resort development is a business to be engaged from the beginning
This is where the creativity of architecture is born.
The possibilities and diversity of design, born of planning from scratch
By determining the design code, we can protect the privacy between buildings and improving natural airflow and creating a sense of unity in the building.
Building the community from beginning with taking into account the land form and natural environment.
This is a comprehensive spatial design that incorporates these elements into the design.
- Office Interior WorkLocation: Otemachi, Tokyo Area: 1,440 square meters
- Apartment in Machida IchibankanSite: Kanagawa prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has eight stories, including one basement floor Area: 4,073 square meters
- Takasu Resort HouseSite: Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction (partly wooden structure) Area: 403 square meters
- HOTEL KOYOSite: Hashima, Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has ten stories Area: 12,750 square meters
- Shimoishiki HouseSite: Shiga prefecture Structure: Single-story wooden house Area: 438 square meters
- YurakunoyuSite: Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has four stories, including one basement floor Area: 3,806 square meters
- Store Interior WorkLocation: Ginza, Tokyo Area: 748 square meters
- Atsugi PrestigeSite: Kanagawa prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has seven stories, including one basement floor Area: 6,719 square meters