Harmony with nature,
Construction and development of villas and resorts in Niseko, one of the world's leading ski resorts
Niseko, Hokkaido, is known for being one of the best resorts in the world. We are currently involved in villa construction and resort development in Niseko.
Resort development means building a community from scratch
Like painting on a pure white campus, resort development is a project to be engaged in from the beginning.
This is where the creativity of architecture is born.
The possibilities and diversity of design, born out of planning from scratch
By determining a design code, we can protect both allow privacy between buildings and improve the natural airflow, creating a sense of unity in the building.
Building the community from the beginning, taking into account the land form and natural environment.
This is a comprehensive spatial design that incorporates these elements into the design.
- DSK BuildingSite: Saitama prefecture Structure: steel construction that has three stories Area: 488 square meters
- Damiani Ginza Tower/Interior workLocation: Ginza, Tokyo dimensions:748㎡
- Traditional Japanese Restaurant DesignLocation: Aichi
- Kyoto Katsura N BuildingSite: Kyoto Structure: Steel structure that has three stories Area: 388 square meters
- Atsugi Prestige建設地 神奈川県 構 造 RC造 地下1階地上7階建 面 積 6,719㎡
- Atrium House建設地 熊本県 構 造 木造
- HOTEL KOYOSite: Hashima, Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has ten stories Area: 12,750 square meters
- CASA ANGELOSite: Saitama prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has five stories, including one basement floor Area: 2,760 square meters