Harmony with nature,
Landscape design in harmony with nature taking us to the futureWhat kind of place most allows humans to live as human beings... A space where people can enjoy the convenience of the city while simultaneously living healthy lives. Light, air, plants and water in the natural world. Creating a space in the city where you can feel such things in a physical way Space design that responds to our desire to get back-to-nature while remaining convenient This is our basic philosophy, which we hope to pass on to the future.
Construction and development of villas and resorts in Niseko, one of the world's leading ski resorts
Niseko, Hokkaido, is known for being one of the best resorts in the world. We are currently involved in villa construction and resort development in Niseko.
Resort development means building a community from scratch
Like painting on a pure white campus, resort development is a project to be engaged in from the beginning.
This is where the creativity of architecture is born.
The possibilities and diversity of design, born out of planning from scratch
By determining a design code, we can protect both allow privacy between buildings and improve the natural airflow, creating a sense of unity in the building.
Building the community from the beginning, taking into account the land form and natural environment.
This is a comprehensive spatial design that incorporates these elements into the design.
- DSK BuildingSite: Saitama prefecture Structure: steel construction that has three stories Area: 488 square meters
- Spa Yuraku, GifuSite: Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has four stories, including one basement floor Area: 3,806 square meters
- Takasu Resort VillaSite: Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction (partly wooden structure) Area: 403 square meters
- Atrium House建設地 熊本県 構 造 木造
- CASA KIRYU2建設地 東京都 構 造 木造 地上2階建 面 積 488㎡
- Shimoishiki House建設地 滋賀県 構 造 木造平屋建 面 積 438㎡
- Apartment in Machida IchibankanSite: Kanagawa prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has eight stories, including one basement floor Area: 4,073 square meters
- HOTEL KOYOSite: Hashima, Gifu prefecture Structure: Reinforced concrete construction that has ten stories Area: 12,750 square meters